Standard – No Information Posted to Children.
Land O'Lakes , Inc. recognizes its obligation to protect the privacy of its online guests. We have developed these privacy practices in order to maintain these standards and to comply with the Children’s Advertising Review Unit (CARU) of the Better Business Bureau’s guidelines on Internet advertising. It is a policy of Land O'Lakes that no information should be submitted to or posted at any Land O'Lakes Web sites by children 16 years of age or under, without the consent of a parent or guardian. Land O'Lakes does not actively seek any demographic or preference information from children, nor will it ever disclose any personally identifying information regarding children to third parties.
Land O'Lakes only collects personal information from our online guests on a voluntary basis and we do not require any personal information for access to our Web sites. If one of our Web sites solicits personal information such as names or addresses, Land O'Lakes will use the voluntarily submitted information only to respond to our online guests and for internal purposes and will not disclose any personal information to third parties.
Land O'Lakes Web sites collect non-personal information from our online guests (such as the guests’ type of browser, operating system and domain names). This non-personal information is used by Land O'Lakes for internal purposes only and we will not disclose any of this non-personal information to any third parties.
Land O’Lakes will provide commercially reasonable security measures, however, you understand and acknowledge that certain risks are inherent in the transmission of information over the internet and you agree to assume the security risk for the transmission of the information you provide to use this Web site.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS PRIOR TO USE OF THIS WEB SITE – IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE
Land O'Lakes maintains this Web site and other Land O’Lakes sites that are linked to this site (collectively “Sites”), for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download materials displayed on this Site only for your non-commercial personal use and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices which appears on any such materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without Land O'Lakes ’ prior written consent.
Your access to and use of this Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Land O'Lakes are superseded and of no force.
- BY USE OF THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA SHALL APPLY TO ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS SITE WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS. ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE INSTITUTED IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA. YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF, AND ACCEPT THAT VENUE IS PROPER IN, THESE COURTS IN ANY SUCH LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of Land O'Lakes. Land O'Lakes neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Land O'Lakes.
- Although Land O'Lakes uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this Site, Land O'Lakes makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Land O'Lakes assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of, and browsing in, this Site is at your own risk. Neither Land O'Lakes nor any other party involved in creating this Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Land O'Lakes also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of, or browsing in this Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Site.
- Land O'Lakes has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Web site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site. The existence of any link to such other sites does not imply endorsement by Land O'Lakes of such other sites. Your access to any other off-site pages or sites is at your own risk. No links are permitted to this Site without the prior written consent of Land O'Lakes.
- Images of people or places, information, communications, software, scripting, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other materials and services (collectively “Content”) displayed on this Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Land O'Lakes. The use of the Content by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this Site. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate U.S. and international copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes and/or treaty provisions. In addition to the rights Land O’Lakes has in the individual elements of the Content, Land O’Lakes also owns a copyright in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Content.
- All of Land O'Lakes trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Land O'Lakes . Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the prior written permission of Land O'Lakes . Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, or any other Content displayed on this Site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- Land O'Lakes appreciates hearing from you. However, in your communications with us, please keep in mind that any communication or material you transmit to any of our Sites by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, recipes, creative suggestions, ideas, concepts, products, marketing or promotional plans or strategies, or the like shall be deemed and shall remain the exclusive property of Land O'Lakes . You understand and acknowledge that Land O'Lakes has the resources which may have developed or may in the future develop ideas identical to or similar to your suggestions or comments and that Land O'Lakes is only willing to consider suggestions and ideas on the terms set forth herein. Any suggestion, idea, or comment is not submitted in confidence and Land O'Lakes assumes no obligation, express or implied, by considering it. Without limitation, Land O'Lakes shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the suggestions, ideas or comments of every kind and nature and Land O'Lakes shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the suggestions, ideas or comments for any purposes whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting or posting without any compensation to the provider of the suggestions, ideas or comments.
- Land O'Lakes may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the Content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.